My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
If you love caps, you cannot miss these TV series where caps are major players. Check our list and get some style inspiration!
1. MAD MEN / Set in New York in the 60s, it follows the story of the charismatic Don Draper, creative director at the fictional Sterling Cooper (later Sterling Cooper & Partners) advertising agency on Madison Avenue in Manhattan. Don's trademark hat is a Fedora with a black ribbon and tapered crown, a mandatory accessory in the 1960s, that has been revalued in contemporary male style.
Take a look at our range of Fedora 100% made in Italy.
2. PEAKY BLINDERS / Set in Birmingham after the First World War, the series follows the exploits of the Peaky Blinders, a street gang largely composed of young men of lower to middle classes, that operated from the end of the 19th century to the early 1900s. The members were super recognizable by their style: their signature outfit included tailored jackets, lapel coats, buttoned vests, silk scarves, bell bottoms, leather boots, and most importantly, the eight section flat pointed hats.
Our Baker Boy model takes inspiration from the PB's style and you can design your unique one by choosing an excellent fabric from our selection.
3. LUPIN / Set in Paris, this series is inspired by Arsène Lupin, the fictional gentleman thief and master of disguise created in 1905 by French writer Maurice Leblanc. The main character, Assane Diop, is famous for his “layering style”, elegant and sporty chic, and he often finish his looks with the right flat cap.
Discover our timeless County model and define your style.
4. DICKINSON / An american comedy that takes place during Emily Dickinson's era with a modern sensibility and tone, audaciously explores the constraints of society, gender, and family through the poet's imaginative point of view. The costumes are superbly styled and always included a hat, especially wide-brimmed hats.
We love wide-brimmed models for every season, like this elegant fedora for her.
5. THE CROWN / A British and American drama TV series that recounts the entire life of Queen Elizabeth II starting from her wedding in 1947. Throughout the episodes we discover how British royalty has a long tradition of hats: men and women wear a different one for every social occasion. The hat, whether it was in full bloom, furred, sculptural or minimal, represented a real sign of status in the England of those years and continued to be a distinctive feature of the royal style. While women preferred eccentric shapes and bright colors, the men wore typical navy uniform hat or the classic county model, in waxed cotton or Harris Tweed, for a great country chic taste.
Discover our Harris Tweed selection in our Made to Measure experience.
6. ANNE WITH AN E / Canadian TV series based on the novel Anne of Red Hair by Lucy Maud Montgomery. The series is about the adventures of young Anna who, after a difficult childhood, is mistakenly sent to live with her elderly siblings Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert.In the warmer months, the female characters wears straw boater as part of old-fashioned school uniforms. This hat was popularised in the late 19th century and early 20th century, it was traditionally made of stiff sennit straw with a flat crown and brim, typically embellished with a solid or striped grosgrain ribbon around the crown.
In our Summer collection the boater hat has a special place, discover all the straw models.
7. SHERLOCK / A modern adaptation of the famous Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stories. Sherlock Holmes lives in 21st century London, a city filled with mystery, crime and deceit. The back streets are alive with robbers, blackmailers, smugglers and serial killers. Sherlock, assisted by Doctor John Watson, solves all cases wearing the classic deerstalker hat.
Should we include it in our next collection? Meanwhile, the Polly Boy model is a great option.
8. EMILY IN PARIS / Teen series set in Paris where protagonist Emily Cooper moves for a job opportunity: to bring the American point of view to the venerable French marketing company Savoir. Plot aside, the series is interesting for the incredible care in the outfits of the protagonist, in which hats are undisputed protagonists.In particular, Emily prefers the typical beret loved by all French women.
In our Made to Measure section, the beret is available in excellent fabric to add a French touch to all the looks.
9.FARGO / Season 4 is set in Kansas City in 1950, at the end of two great American migrations. On the one hand, that of Southern Europeans, such as Italy, and on the other, African Americans who fled the southern states to escape racial laws. It's a time of turmoil and agitation: all fighting for a piece of the American dream. Different classic caps are great protagonists, by mainly Fedora.
We all know that a wool fedora is always a classy choice.
10. WESTWORLD / We are inside an American western theme park populated by androids similar to humans, called hosts and programmed to satisfy any desire of human guests who access to let go to their most extreme instincts. Host and guest have interesting style from different era and the use of hats is a hallmark of each one.
Find our classic models, perfect for her and for him, made of fine wool.
Stay updated for new releases.